MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Team: Nu Jitsu

Thread: Team: Nu Jitsu
View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
nah, i tried to hook up with Eric, who was filling in for my 'staff' fight. logged on when he mentioned he'd be on that Friday or saturday, or whatever, but never heard from him. Not that it's his fault -- it's stupid that we decided to have 'staff' filler fights. he was in finals at school or something i think... but how that got me eliminated i have no clue.

what's a little irritating though is that Jadoka didn't fight his semifinal match either. I was supposed to be his 'staff' fight and he didnt get back to me until it was too late, a week later. But he went to the finals? hah.

the system needs some serious retuning or something because that was a waste. gotta talk to my fellow officials i guess.

i take it you won the LW title? Elite, how'd your fight go? let me know what to update your guys stats with. i just dropped in to see what unfolded but i'll be back tomorrow to update stuff. easy.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote