MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So, I just received a golden shower....

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gluteal Cleft
Defecato, ergo sum

Gluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level now
So, I just received a golden shower....

My son woke up - at least kind of - and had to go to the bathroom. He was still half asleep, and totally disoriented. I heard him kind of crying, and went in his room to see him wandering in circles.

I scooped him up, took him to the bathroom, and stood him on his little stool in front of the toilet. He was STILL HALF ASLEEP, and was just crying "I need... I need... I need", so I pulled down his jammies and undies.

RIGHT THEN, he did a 90-degree left turn, and started pissing right on me. I instinctively put my hand in front to stop it, then pinched him off and pointed at the toilet. But the damage was done, I'd been pissed on, torso and legs.

Yet another adventure that I never thought I would have... but here I am.

Leading the Thiago Silva bandwagon
Gluteal Cleft is offline   Reply With Quote