MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I know, I know, dumb question.

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fieos
Lightweight

Fieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A Baller
Honestly we just got 'Wii Active' and it is pretty decent. It is very good at tracking workouts and such.

If you don't have a Wii you can look at some of the training/diet blogs on this site. Some of the fighters here provide very good information on blogs and such.

People have different motivators. I recommend motivating through self-actualization if possible. Set long term and short term goals. Find positive motivators such as music.

Some people take a picture of themselves and use it to get them fired up to turn themselves from what they are into what they want to be. I think that approach is a little on the self-loathing side of life but it works for some.

Am I providing you useful feedback at all? Are you looking for specific examples and links and such?
Fieos is offline   Reply With Quote