MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are the best strength supplements?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2009, 05:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Shogun_Is_Champ
Banned

Shogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level nowShogun_Is_Champ is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angkorian View Post
well obviously not "give strength". I work out too. This is what i meant.

When you take creatine and stop using them, your strength goes down and also your size. You'll still be better than you were before you started working out but not as strong as you were when taking creatine. Like whey...when you take it then stop using it..you wont be weaker and lose your size.

o ya....
what do you mean p90x doesnt help you get stronger? I've known people who could only do like 5 push ups before they tried p90x and now can do like 30-40. That was a silly thing to say.
Being able to do 20 more pushs after 3 months isn't really that good of an indicator that the program helps you get strong...
Shogun_Is_Champ is offline   Reply With Quote