MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Andrei A. has no heart....

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2006, 04:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Big_Badi_Rabadi
MMA Fanatic

Big_Badi_Rabadi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
you're a joke.....to say he has no hard is complete bulls**t, to stand up and fight with a man for 25 straight minutes, knowing either one of you can get KO'd at any second, and especially after the last fight with his "weak chin" showed me just as much heart as ive ever seen in a fighter. As for the leg kicks, yes i agree he should have kept on them as Tim was getting a little weak in the legs, but that in no way determines the amount of heart he put into the fight. That fight could have gone either way going into the 5th round, but he just lost it after that, it happens to the best of them.
I agree with you man, he proved his chin was strong that fight. . . . i just believe the man needs to kind of start over ya know, fight those fights that will gain your confidence back . . . . arlovski is still a young fighter, and has a whole lot of potential and he's already proven how good he is. . . .
Big_Badi_Rabadi is offline   Reply With Quote