MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #337 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Back from a week long vacation to visit family. Lots of laziness, drinking, and eating of junk food. The good new is I'm refreshed mentally and physically and eager to jump back into it. My numbers are slightly down as expected, I think it'll take a week max to get back to what I was earlier, and then I can start moving into new territory. I have no desire to drink and have a new found desire to eat super healthy. I'm jumping straight into twice a day workouts, with a one hour early morning workout focusing primarily on the stand up. I'm heading to the pro gym for sparring next wednesday. With all this happening I'll be right on track for getting that first fight and being better than I ever could have been on june 19th.

Yesterday Lifting

Squats 3x6@225lbs
Deadlifts 3x6@225lbs
DB Bench Press 3x6@75lbs
Weighted Chin ups 3x6@bodyweight + 10lbs

Today

Burpees (5x3 minute rounds, 1 min rest)
1 - 32
2 - 21
3 - 21
4 - 19
5 - 18
Total - 111

I can definitely feel the week of slacking's effect. No worries. Muay Thai + MMA tonight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote