MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Do You Think Is Next For Arlovski?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2006, 04:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
T.B.
i've earned my stripes

T.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World Renown
Could happen. Wouldn't be much of a match if it did though, to be truthful with ya. With the shape Mir is currently in - he'll gas in the first 4 minutes.

First and foremost though, Andrei needs a new camp. They gave him no pointers Saturday night, during each round. When the rounds would end, he came back to his corner - sat down, sipped a bit of water, and got his face cleaned up - IN DEAD SILENCE. His trainers weren't talking. Wow. If you watch the fight again (which I know, would be hard to do), Arlovski wiped a bit of blood out of his eye, and looked to his corner for advice - to which they had none, and he caught a jab on the nose for it.

He needs to re-evaluate his fight strategy as well...and use what brought him to the dance, his Sambo skills. We don't want to see just a boxing match, we want to see the whole package.
never gave in
never gave up
i'm the only thing i'm afraid of
T.B. is offline   Reply With Quote