MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Do You Think Is Next For Arlovski?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2006, 04:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Big_Badi_Rabadi
MMA Fanatic

Big_Badi_Rabadi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyB
Could happen. Wouldn't be much of a match if it did though, to be truthful with ya. With the shape Mir is currently in - he'll gas in the first 4 minutes.

First and foremost though, Andrei needs a new camp. They gave him no pointers Saturday night, during each round. When the rounds would end, he came back to his corner - sat down, sipped a bit of water, and got his face cleaned up - IN DEAD SILENCE. His trainers weren't talking. Wow. If you watch the fight again (which I know, would be hard to do), Arlovski wiped a bit of blood out of his eye, and looked to his corner for advice - to which they had none, and he caught a jab on the nose for it.

He needs to re-evaluate his fight strategy as well...and use what brought him to the dance, his Sambo skills. We don't want to see just a boxing match, we want to see the whole package.
I completly agree with you, i mean everyone and their mother that watched the fight would tell arlovski to attack that leg, jab-move-leg kick. . . . i mean he really does need to evaluate his camp and leave them, i mean the man has all the potential in the world, but i mean if you can direct it in the right direction, then i mean it's wasted, so yeah i can agree with you on that.
Big_Badi_Rabadi is offline   Reply With Quote