MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Best UFC Games?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2006, 05:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
T.B.
i've earned my stripes

T.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World Renown
I only have one UFC game. That's Sudden Impact for PS2. It's pretty good. Not the greatest. Entrances and such - but they suck. Tournament mode, Versus mode (2P), Story mode - NOT GOOD (train for 3 years, then get your shot in UFC), create a fighter, etc.

They REALLY need to come out with a new game. With new - updated fighters, be able to defend submission attempts, instead of instantly tapping, longer rounds, and customizable entrances (upload your own music, attire, lights, etc.). Now that would be a kickass game. On XBOX 360 - that would pwn.

And for those of you who have played the PRIDE FC game, is it worth the purchase? What's the roster? Entrances? Gimme a brief rundown if you don't mind. Thanks.
never gave in
never gave up
i'm the only thing i'm afraid of
T.B. is offline   Reply With Quote