MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Rematch

Thread: The Rematch
View Single Post

Old 01-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
i went with chuck. id like to see rampage take it. but right now, if they were to fight i think chuck would either ko or get the tko. its not like rampage had one bad loss against wand, he was thrown a beating twice. he then went on to lose to ninja (rampage got the decision, but jackson himself said to ninja after the fight "you won") then he fought shogun, that fight looked like it was rampages first. shogun made rampage look like a beginner. you could tell quinton wasnt the same after that. i do think that if he wins a couple fights, and gets the crowd behind him he could be very dangerous. the fans that dont know him are going to love him. hopefully his confidence comes back and he gets back to laying it on the line again.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote