MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Fight Night 19 : Diaz vs. Guillard

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
I'm not sure on what you mean by Diaz not having the best chin. Do you mean literally or are you saying he has a suspect chin? The Diaz brothers are tough guys and Nate Diaz has never been knocked out in his professional career or even finished by technical knock out. Just clarifying on what you mean by that.

That being said, I think he can win this fight by submission. I think his stand up is good enough to not get finished, and he has the ground game to submit Guillard in my opinion.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote