MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wukka's Log

Thread: wukka's Log
View Single Post

Old 07-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #707 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkGreensalt View Post
243 is 110kg so thats easier.
Yes, I finished my first cycle with success and have been deloading. All that benching made my overhead stronger strangely.

Also when I deload I don't back off the intensity, just minimal frequency and volume. Two sessions this week. All I did in the first one was max out my push jerk, set a strict press PR and do some rows.

You know when you don't get enough sleep and your leg will shake when you rest it on something? I have had that in my abdominals since tuesday. I don't really want to do anyhting while it is there.
What was your Jerk max? I'm going to be stronger than you at OHP pretty soon, hope you're ready.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote