MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wukka's Log

Thread: wukka's Log
View Single Post

Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #709 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
200lbs with a pressout. Which is like 95% of my bench max. I really need to fix my bench ha
200 lbs, or 90 kilos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon
Its actually healing ahead of the expected schedule. I go to physical therapy 5 times a week for an hour so that helps it a lot. They are still saying 2 months until fully healed, and then 6-8 months after until i am cleared to play sports and all that. Its really a pain in the ass especially in summer because i cant really do any outdoors activities which is pretty terrible.
For sure. It sounds like your recovery si going good though so that's a positive. I imagine you'll come back 10x stronger once you're fully healed.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote