MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
xLOTUSx
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

xLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura about
Alright so I just got a laptop, so I figured I would use it to update my log. Tomorrow is my big day, get my shoulder surgery and get one step closer to being able to wrestle to my full potential again. Anyways for some more positive news, I just bought a new book. Greco-Roman Wrestling by William A. Martell, since I missed Greco season and I won’t be able to wrestle I need to become a student and study as much as I can.

I’ve been studying under hooks a lot lately as they can set up many offensive attacks. One move I like is pretty simple but still efficient, pull with the front under hook to cause there back leg to come closer then attacking with a knee pick. Also I watched GSP’s instructional and picked up some interesting techniques from him. As much as I don’t really like GSP I was impressed by his skill and knowledge of wrestling.

A wrestler who I have been watching lately is HW Eloheim Palma. I love how he uses Blast Double’s so effectively. The guy has great set ups and amazing speed & explosiveness for a HW. If anyone wants to see what I am talking about here is a link to one of his matches.

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/c...oheim-palma-nc

Lastly I’m really interested in the Russian Tie Series. My coaches showed it a few times but now that I’m on the sidelines I can really see its capabilities. The defense the Russian Tie provides along with the offensive openings it creates is pretty bad ass. So these are just a few things that have caught my eye, and I have been working on. I’m really excited for my Greco book to arrive; I should be able to pick up some good stuff. Oh and I’m working on getting my camera working so I can post some wrestling techniques up.

Wrestlerdude
xLOTUSx is offline   Reply With Quote