MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #135 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 7-20: 4 mile run. MT at 6, sparring at 7. MT was a lot of pad work and partner exchange combination drills up and down the floor, which I love. Sparring was not quite as fast-paced as usual, but it was still a great workout.
Tue: Evening MMA; we started with running backwards/sprinting forward drills, then worked sweeps from guard and mount, armbar, triangle, for about 1/2 hour, 3 1-minute live rounds, finished up with 4 1-minute heavy bag drills. exhausting but so so fun.
Wed: 40 min elliptical, 20 min. bike. Debating whether to go to karate at 5:45 due to being very sore from last night, but I love the women in that class. I did go for 45 min (had to leave early due to f*cking soccer) but it was great.
Thur: 2 mile run, 20 min bike, PM ground striking drills on the bag, then some ground partner drills, which was fun b/c I had my favorite girl partner. I discovered that I can make people tap by squeezing the f*ck out of their neck into my chest.
Fri: rested.
Sat.: group karate class: pushups, situps, stretches, kicking drills, then striking drills in front and horse stance at varying speeds up and down the floor. This was AWESOME and I was dripping with sweat, heart pounding.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 07-25-2009 at 05:59 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote