MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HBO to Air 3 UFC Fight Cards

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2007, 02:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
ZeroPRIDE
:|.Pie.|:

ZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashKola
When HBO attaches itself to boxing, it attaches itself to Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, and Muhammad Ali. It attaches itself to history, achievement, and glory. UFC has none of those things, and it will tarnish HBO's boxing franchise. Will UFC get good ratings? Probably. But so would naked boxing." - Report: HBO to Televise Three UFC Cards in 2007

Well it is just a matter of time until the UFC and MMA in general have great and classy fighters that will represent MMA in a good way and be recognizable to the normal person; like a Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, or Ali.
I quess winning a UFC championships isnt a achievment, History i think the UFC has history, Glory isnt that what they fight for. Clearly this guy had his head so far up his own ass to see any of those thing.

I think Randy Couture is that guy. Thats just me
ZeroPRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote