MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HBO to Air 3 UFC Fight Cards

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2007, 02:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adora
I quess winning a UFC championships isnt a achievment, History i think the UFC has history, Glory isnt that what they fight for. Clearly this guy had his head so far up his own ass to see any of those thing.

I think Randy Couture is that guy. Thats just me
Yea I think Royce and Ken could fit in that list as well. They may get their asses beat by the new blood but you think Ali could trade with Tyson now or even 20 years ago before Ali's Parkinson's started getting too bad? I doubt it. The HBO execs don't know what they are babbling about.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote