MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who do you think Matt Hughes should face at 68?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2007, 02:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
Zender
( . )( . )

Zender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Sorry for nitpicking, your whole post was great, but this just made me go "WTF!?". How do you get to the conclusion that Hughes and Lawler have similar styles? I can't figure it out. Hughes is a wrestler with over 40 fights and 0 KO's. Lawler is a stand-up unorthodox boxer with lots and lots of KOs. I don't see any similarities at all other than the camp they come from. Please explain cuz maybe I am a dumbass who is missing an important detail.

Zender, how in the HELL can you not like Karo? LOL, I've never met anyone who didn't like Karo, that is crazy.
I have to admit, I did give a WTF when I read that too but I just assumed he was talking about the groundnpound style.
Regarding Karo, I really can't put my finger on it, I just don't like him. Maybe it's cause he looks like an arab..?
Zender is offline   Reply With Quote