MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pro fighters cut weight very fast, HOW?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
it was odd questions.. for me it would have been a series of two interviews.. a general one then the one With the Airport police department staff.. The police department people wanted me I had already been talking to them.. the other group they asked all kinds of questions that had nothing to do with law enforcement it threw me off which is why I did not do so good I was on the list to be hired... just 3rd on the list.. Funny thing is.. they took the only girl who tried out.. (my test and physical scores were higher, she only beat me on the run, she used be be a long distance runner) and they took a guy who was already working at the airport, THough I do felt he deserved one of the positions..

as for the questions.. they were to get an idea of your peronality andthings like that.. they asked about past experiences.. and other such things.. really no way to prepare for it...

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote