MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Apologies in advance for the double post but i didn't want to post my pics in the first message for this thread. heh.

Here are my most fresh, my buddy did a wicked job on them. Still shedding even, as you can see in the pic. They were tough to take pics of -- they are actually perfectly symetrical but look off in the pic because i couldnt get both in one shot.

and just for good measure, here is some of my other work. The top off of this sleeve is a Bob Marley tribute (the lion is the 'Lion of Judah' reverse from Bob.) and the bottom is a social reset, a facist-themed western army destroying the world and rolling into nature which is taking it all back as two tribal figures look on.

This was my Marley before it got colored and added too.

< reads 'Freedom, Peace, Unity, Justice'

I have a grip of others too, but no pics. Lookin forward to checkin out everyone elses' work. Post it up!

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote