MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MotherBoard Question

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Any info helps, thank you. I have been into computers but never bothered getting to into building them. Now I have the time and getting the money and parts I feel like having some fun with them. I just spent the good half of a day figuring out why my computer was over heating to 70C. I figured it out and the comp I have has a smart fan 2 in it. Who ever used this had it plugged in and thats it. This fan comes with a harness for a temp probe and a harness for a potentiometer to control the fan speed. None of these came with the machine and the fan was running to low. I had to hook a switch to it to control the speed. The fan can blow 75.6 CFM at 5600 rpm. When its going full speed sounds like a turbo.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote