MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q's on creatine...

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyPhenom718 View Post
A pre-workout product is not the same a creatine product. Pre-workout products are usually composed of stimulants + extras rather than just creatine or creatine + extras. Its designed to give you that boost, pump, or focus prior to lifting weights. Creatine also depending on the type can be taken Pre, Intra, or Post.

I know what's in NO-Shotgun, I have jug in my room. Its creatine forms are nothing to get excited about, lots of companies are creating their own creatine forms nowadays. Its still not a creatine product however, its pre-workout product. It designed mainly for that purpose although it does have creatine as well. Its called Nitric Oxide-Shotgun for a reason. Why does gatorade do that? If your talking creatine mono then any juice type beverage except ones with a lot of Acid, OJ for example, is thought to help the uptake of it. With other forms its not needed. If you know how creatine works you know that it NEEDS water. Drink it with w/e you want but you need water. Daily not just for this. But creatine works by pulling water into the muscle, etc. Without taking in enough water, you won't be getting the full effects.

Whatever....I wasnt tryin to get into a debate or anything just answering the OP......I know there are stimulants but my point is it containes the creatine I use as well......

gatorade delivers it with electrolytes I also drink about a gallon and a half of water a day so the gatorade changes things up, but also delivers the creatine to your muscle.....

My body gets plenty of water...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/no.html

Last edited by coldcall420 : 07-27-2009 at 02:13 PM.