MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Light Heavyweight
I'm not trying to antagonise. I'll get specific if you want.

-All of yours actually look really good
-Very nice colouring and shading on the birds, and the lion and Marley ones really look awesome.

-The lines on your Nintendo one aren't even straight and looking at it I don't think I could tell that it was a controller (is it?)
-I can't tell what your skull-with-horns one is. The face is totally indistinguishable and the colouring is ambiguous.
-I don't really mind the "I love you" one
-I have problems with people getting Japanese symbols, but this one isn't even well done, you have to shade it or something or else it just looks like random boxes.
-The Samurai one is the worst. Whoever did it really needs to learn how to shade. It just looks like some giant black blotch.

-The dragon is well done, but the skull looks over-sized and out of place. Why is there an enflamed skull on a dragon? Also, the whole "flaming skull" thing seems really cheesy and cliche (sorry cbf with accent).
-Also, *sigh* at the over-done japanese symbol on your arm

-Dragons should be done big, that thing looks really skinny and more like some sort of snake/lizard.
-Those flames (I think they're meant to be flames) also look really bad and poorly done.

-Besides the over-done to death Japanese symbol, yours aren't that bad.
-The first dragon doesn't look ferocious at all, and looks rather 'cartoony' see coldcall's dragon...that one looks good.
-Second dragon looks much better than the 1st
-The Graffiti looks fine but the writing seems messy.

So yeah, I wasn't just trying to start an argument. This thread is about comment on people's tatoo's and that is what I'm doing. I don't have to like everyone's tats.

Originally Posted by jdun11
This is by far the easiest and safest pick of the year in mma.
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.

Last edited by Biowza; 07-28-2009 at 01:39 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome