MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Fight Night 19 : Diaz vs. Guillard

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAMoneyLine View Post
Man...Maynard is getting a real raw deal. First he gets passed up for a title shot at Penn/Florian. Now, he can't even main event a UFN over two guys who aren't even in the top 5.

I disagree.....he is a great fighter that came from TUFF even though he fought forever before that(not the point).....

The point is Diego sanchez is better than Gray Maynard and is 22-2 and hasnt got a title shot yet.....why so soon in his UFC career does Maynard deserve one, especially over Diego....???

I think that Diaz takes this fight, dont get me wrong melvin could win but i always see him as having all the tools needed and always getting caught, and I see Nate pullin a sneaky sub and gettin back to his Gracie roots......
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote