MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MotherBoard Question

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
I read the reviews for that controller and it said it doesnt support some bigger fans. I looked at the other ones and they also said something about some fans dont work with them. I was looking into getting one of these at one point but I would want them to control all fans including bigger ones. Seen anymore that top the one you listed?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811999171 seems to be one of the better controllers from the reviews i read ( one guy even stated he has a HAF 932, like mine, and works fine). not as pretty as the NZXT, but appears to work better. i admit i was lookin at the nzxt pretty much for looks.

sorry for the late reply, i didnt see the post.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote