MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hi there.

Thread: Hi there.
View Single Post

Old 07-31-2009, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Strieth
MMA Fanatic

Strieth has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hi there.

Hi there. I have come seeking advice for my future. I am fourteen, almost fifteen, years of age and I am highly interested in cage fighting. I have grown up taking casual boxing classes twice a week for two years but I have yet lost interest in the boxing career I originally wished to pursue.

I have always had a strong base body structure and I am high-wasted, meaning that I can stand my ground. I have solid shoulders and I used to be slightly overweight which is why I started boxing in the first place, to lose weight. I have cut down from 155 pounds to 125, which is a big change. Apart from my lack of daily intake due to temporary health issues, I feel as strong as ever.

I always felt that boxing did not bring out the best of me as I have always felt that takedowns where one of my strong points. Where do I go from here? Where should I start? Now, take note that I live in New Zealand and the variaty of gyms are very little here. Not to mention that high school wrestling does not exist here. I'm desperate to learn and compete.
Strieth is offline   Reply With Quote