MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My next fight is July 31st

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze145 View Post
I was supposed to fight this friday for NAAFS but the commission denied both of the fights that they matched me up with. One of the guys was 4-2 and they still denied it so i dont know what they are looking for matchup wise exactly, but anyway my opponent is named Josh Cole and he is 4-0, has done well in some NAGA competitions and all four of his fights have ended by submission. He is also pretty tall for a 145 at 5'11". Should be a really good fight I will post the video after it goes down.

Good luck Kamikaze be sure to post your vid...I know you will BTW...sorry bout the loss, I know you'll plug those holes.......what do you feel like you did wrong??? looked like you were gettin ready to GNP him in the third...then just kinda got caught up awkwardly on top oof him like you were sitting on his chest.....

Last edited by coldcall420 : 08-01-2009 at 02:58 PM.
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote