MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Crusher's road to the ring

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
08/01/2009 workout:
Today I hit open gym and worked on the mits with coach Alex. We dialed in some combos and spent the whole time perfecting my high hooks and high hook combos while wearing 16oz gloves. Sorry not too thrilling today. It was a great workout though and coach says I have heavy hands and after perfecting my technique they are devastating, someone's going to sleep lol. I'm just kidding but he really did say that and complement my power so that made me feel good.

I think the biggest accomplishment today was mental stamina. I went to a cookout. Now I love cookouts. I would eat ice cream off a grill if I could. There was ribs, corn, beans, casseroles, cookies, BEER!!! etc. and I was the guy that brought his cooler of premade (that morning) meals that had to be eaten at specific times and lugged around a gallon of water. I did not once indulge and for that I claim VICTORY!!!

Please feel free to comment on anything or ask questions or let me know if this has at all helped anyone. I keep forgetting pics but will try to remember this week.
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote