MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My next fight is July 31st

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Good luck Kamikaze be sure to post your vid...I know you will BTW...sorry bout the loss, I know you'll plug those holes.......what do you feel like you did wrong??? looked like you were gettin ready to GNP him in the third...then just kinda got caught up awkwardly on top oof him like you were sitting on his chest.....
i need to work on getting my hips off the cage to avoid takedowns, staying in the pocket more and countering sloppy punches, and really need to work on my posture inside someone's guard. Also I need to add some more offense to my rubber guard, right now im using it more defensively to neutralize my opponent's ground and pound. Third round he caught me in an omaplata and it just kind of turned into an awkward thing where i couldnt get my arm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
That sucks ... I'll probably see him at the gym sometime soon though. I'm training out of Aegis.
oh yeah suber has told me about training there, says he gets some good work in there.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote