MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Powerlifter looking to convert...

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverherder View Post
That's funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing...I'm going too check out an mma school in Airdrie on my days off coming up(a buddy of mine lives there and is interested in going too) and maybe try out a few classes, see how I hold up during the warm ups. I was also going too pick the brains of a few of the instructors there. Anything you would recomend?
Well start the MMA training.. I am impressed with your power lifitng.. well beyond anything I have done.

As for the training start light.. it is going to use your muscles and body in ways you are not used to do. You may experience some flexibility issues.. lots of power lifters do. Best advice though is go for it.. Get some good trainers and listen to them.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote