MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need Help!!

Thread: Need Help!!
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 07:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Stokes
Welterweight

Stokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKO09 View Post
hey how long would you recomend doin that walk jog run thing for if i'm just startin out? i've heard that it was really good for helpin you get your cardio better faster
It depends on how bad or good your cardio already is. If you are just starting out and have bad cardio, do 1 mile daily for 3 days. Rest on day 4. On days 5-7, do 2 miles. The next week on on days 1-3, do 2 miles. Day 4 rest. On days 5-7, do 2 miles again. Just repeat that process and slowly build yourself up to at least doing 5 miles daily with at least one rest day per week, depending on how you feel. Let me know how it goes for you man.
Stokes is offline   Reply With Quote