MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Crusher's road to the ring

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
08/03/2009:
Today was typical warmups. My training partner wasn't there so I worked with a somewhat newbie, which is cool but I didn't get the usual workout from it. After class I hit the mits with coach hardcore for about an hour. Just banging away at them with combos. My arms were on fire. Overall a good day.
Then went to visit my buddy who is in town from FLA. He was hooking people up with ink (he does tattoos) and I almost got one (would be the first) but he was pretty booked up and had been at it all day. Oh well he will be back in OCT. I have some ideas of what I want but one would take days wasn't sure where to get another and not 100% on the third idea.
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote