MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - conditioning circuit

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2009, 03:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich78uk View Post
Here is a circuit I have been doing that is ideal for MMA. Perform 30 seconds of each of the 10 exercises with no rest in between. Complete as many reps of each exercise as possiable. Rest for 1 minute at the end of the circuit and repeat 3-5 times. Walk over press ups over medicine ball, 2 handed kettlebell swings, alternating arm kettlebell snatch, squat jumps, explosive get ups, sprawls, rotational shoulder press, jump lunges, lateral jumps and bastards (burpee with a press up). Check out a sample round. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5uJNUXoV4
Hey thanks for this workout.

I mixed it up a bit and switched up some of the exercises because Im on the road and have no weights with me. But I liked the idea of 10 different exercises in a quick sequence. Made the workout go by really fast.

then I puked.
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote