MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #59 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
I go at PM Friday with Xanax in pocket to get the Dragon finished, I'm pumped because I wanted it finished in one sitting hell yeah bring the pain, but instead had to wait two weeks to heal........

Anyway I'll post the pics but they will be messed up, shatterproof PM'd me instructions on how to do it but I accidentaly erased them so Ill be posting one at a time or just what i did last time and let him clean up my mess.......

I know I'm retarded.....
Well, good luck with that! I hope to get back and do the coloring on my koi really soon. I may call next week and set up an appointment.

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.

Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote