MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How gloves are supposed to fit....

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by etwigs34 View Post
Thanks for the info....As for the gloves the Everlast L/XL gloves I got are good for the time being...the are loose enough for the wraps. I plan on getting some better quality leather ones eventually, but these are good for the time being....As the mouthguards go...how are brainpad ones? I am looking for a top and bottom guard.....
I have heard good stuff. I will be ordering one in the next week and will post a review. As for right now I have a Shock Doctor stc and it is good quality but I think I will like the double better.
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote