MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Fight Night 19 : Diaz vs. Guillard

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #42 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR View Post
Damn I cant stand that f**king retard diaz. Damn you got yourself a little money now a days hire a god damn speech pathalogist or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoNITE^^ View Post
Terrible post from a terrible poster.

Do people like you kill their girlfriends when they break up with them because they don't know how to accept loss or don't know how to move on?

No, seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR View Post
wow where the f**k did you pull that out of. I dislike diaz with a passion and now I kill my girlfriends. Move on about what.....Dumbass
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoNITE^^ View Post
Do you think before you post?

- Calling Nate a retard (Fighter bashing)
- Sounding like a retard yourself (f#$($(@@()@##*#*#*@$**!&!_# look at me im a tuff guy i ca n sweer LOLOLOL!!!!111111)
- Post was almost sherdog worthy (Disgusting)

Nice try...but fail.
Let it go guys or take it to PM's.....keep it civil on the boards.....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote