MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you do for a living?

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm a horticulturist/landscaper. I can sort of switch what I do each season (Golf course technician, Greenhouse related work, Personal landscaping contracts, Florist, etc.) I'm just in the beginnings of trying it all out now to see what part I enjoy most.

And oh yeah, I sell a lot of my pot to adult clients. Not going to say whether that's a fact or not.... maybe I'm lying, definitely not going to say I make more money from that then my real job... but just because I don't say it, doesn't mean it's not true.

It's like being retired at 21. That's why I have so much time to be on this forum and play videogames lately.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote