MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Questions, thoughts, and other random delusions

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2007, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
sirdilznik
Bohab For Life!

sirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the rough
Questions, thoughts, and other random delusions

It's only been 2 weeks and I already really miss Genki Sudo Will there ever be another fighter that entertaining?

I like Sergei Kharitonov's look. He's got that non-nonsense Russian military thing going on. I think it would be great if he did the whole Ivan Drago from Rocky 4 "I must break you!" thing during the stare-down, if only just once. Who's with me on this one?

Is James "Mega Punk" Thompson Jack from Tekken?

I'm still for forming a Super Heavyweight division in Pride, but I think they may be going in the wrong direction. Here's hoping either Pride or the UFC form a 140 lbs. or 145 lbs. division soon.

I want "Ice Cold" Igor Vovchanchyn back

Self-proclaimed leader of the Bao Quach bandwagon
On the Handsome bandwagon
It's Hellga time!
sirdilznik is offline   Reply With Quote