MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito Ortiz Interview: Machida, Surgery and MMA in New York

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
ronbourgh
MMA Fanatic

ronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enoughronbourgh will become famous soon enough
Well,

Tito has never been a favorite of mine, but I am willing to give him another chance.

Perhaps his arrogance and all were rooted in his feud for Dana?

He seems more professional now(despite the Dana Kiss) and it is good to see him being somewhat normal for a change.

Hopefully, the maturity is not a facade.

I'm not sure how he;ll do against Coleman, although I do think he will win.

Only Tito can prove he still "has it" -- he seemed to not "have it" before he left -- but then again, could be the result of the feud and lack of motivation

One thing's for sure -- a lot of ring rust to compensate for-- the Coleman fight may be perfect for just that.

ronbourgh is offline   Reply With Quote