MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brock Lesner Vs Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
jennathebenda
Banned

jennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankingsjennathebenda Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
anderson would have a better chance against lesner, than forrest had against anderson...i don't think this fight is absurd...silva might be able to take more punishment than mir did, and he probable wouldn't give up wrist control to brock like mir did, plus he has brutal elbows from the bottom, and i don't think brock likes getting hit at all.... mir was hurting him in the stand up imo, and i think spider could be more accurate and devastating than mir was standing...anderson would also indroduce him to head kicks.

if it was so unfair for spider to fight forrest, and he so easily took him apart, i don't think it would be that much unfair to spider to fight lesner, and i think he'd have as much chance as any other heavywieght would....if spider took apart a lightwieght champ as he did, what in the **** makes you think he has no chance against lesner? i don't get that.
About 80 pounds and brute strength makes me think that.
jennathebenda is offline   Reply With Quote