MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brock Lesner Vs Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
JoshKnows46
Bantamweight

JoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohall View Post
What fight did you watch with Mir and Brock when Mir was hurting him in stand-up fight. Becaue I remember Mir only getting double Knees to Brock and still didnt knock him out, oh and remember Brock pounding Mir so hard Mir face had knots all over. Brock hitting percent againts opponents is like 80 to 18 the highest in the UFC.
if that fight stayed standing, mir would have ko'd him without a doubt...don't think i was rooting for mir either, i root for brock in every one of his fights, i love how he smashes people...this is the one fight, i would root against him, so don't think i'm a brock hater or anything...i'd just love to see david beat the golith, and i think anderson has as much chance as the next guy.