MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #138 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 8-10: partner pad work, drills up and down the floor, point sparring. It's hard to work out in extreme humidity.
Tue: 2 mile run, 20 min jump rope/bag work in intervals.
Wed: Grappling in the AM (freakin exhausting) and group karate in the evening (jump rope, pushups, situps, kicking drills).
Thur: 3 mile run at 1:30, kickboxing/MT at 5:30. The run was probably stupid because the teacher told me that we were going to push cardio tonight and it's hot and humid, but my daughter insisted on going to the gym, and I'm having a hard time giving up that one drink a night.
Fri: Pad work and bag drills in the AM, point sparring that evening.
Sat: More pad work and bag work, sprinting up and down the floor to kick on the pad a bunch of times.
Sun: Rested.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 08-17-2009 at 10:48 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote