MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brock Lesner Vs Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #26 (permalink)
JoshKnows46
Bantamweight

JoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud of
WOW, i can't believe this many people give anderson no shot in this fight.....but i'd like to ask those same people how much chance they give fedor, becuase if anderson has zero chance only becuase of the size diffrence, then fedor has zero chance as well.....fedor is shorter than anderson, and only wieghs 10 pounds more than him....if size was the only factor, fedor would have never beat hong man cho, i only use that conparison, becuase so many people use it as a reason for why fedor would beat brock....sometimes skill out ways size, when your talking about great fighters.

anderson would be lesners tuffest test yet, and anderson would also beat everyone lesner has defeated so far.