MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - who is the next middle weight champ

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Franklin. He's severely underated. I think he beat Hendo the first time around... if they rematched (like they originally planned), Franklin would dominate Hendo. The only reason Hendo is winning in the polls is because of the Bisbin KO.

I like Hendo, but I'm tired of everyone discrediting Franklin.
If he beat him he would have been awarded the win he fought Hendo to a draw basically and you really can't bitch about losing a decision at that point. Look at the last couple years of Hendo's Career. He beat Vitor, KOed Wandy, took Rampage 5 tough back and forth rounds to lose a close fight, took a round from Andy, got a win over Franklin, and murdered Bisping. Hendo gets less respect than he deserves he is top 3 at MW and a top 10 to top 5 guy at LHW at any given time he should be 4 or 5 on P4P right now.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote