MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Passed Down the Grapevine - Chuck Liddell vs. Forrest Griffin UFC 104 or 105

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #41 (permalink)
Seperator88
Bantamweight

Seperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the rough
i think this would be a pretty good fight but don't sleep on forrest in this one. I think it would be a pretty easy KO when chuck was in his prime, actually it would've looked kind of like saturday against silva, but chuck has slowed down a lot, i think he still has plenty of power, but watch some of his title defenses and then watch a recent fight back to back, you can see the speed is not what it was, even from keith jardine to wanderlei he looked slower, this would be a tough fight for both fighters i think would go the distance
Seperator88 is offline   Reply With Quote