MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best Chin in K-1?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
If you guys want to see Chins in there prime then watch Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo, these guys actually dropped hands and let each other have a free shot. There has to be a link somewhere.

Yeh I was shocked that JLB didnt knock Abidi out, let alone go five rounds I think it was. I have the feeling JLB was playing with him in rd1 and 2, then lost some his KO power later or was cautious about that golf ball on his head. Either way Cyril had too much pride on the line to go down.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote