MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #364 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
MMA Class

Did yesterday's class and todays. Techniques were pretty much the same, kimura from guard, bump sweep, guillotine. One new thing I hadn't seen before was when going for kimura from guard, after hipping to the side, post on your head, then straighten out your body to align with your head.

In rolling I've been doing alright at best. I win when I should win, but had two tough rolls that I was frustrated with. Everything's super ******* sweaty and I can't seem to control well enough to maintain a position permanently or finish a submission.

See how I feel tomorrow. Might lift then do BJJ classes, might just do BJJ.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote