MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - There Is No Way We Will Ever See Ortiz vs. Shamrock Again

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2006, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
masterdrummer11
MMA Fanatic

masterdrummer11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
The majority of MMA fans have no idea what its like to be in an actual fight. I personally know what it feels like to have elbows rained down on your face, and let me tell you its no party. I'd gladly take a loss if its going to save me from permanent damage, for the fans to chant BullSh ....is completely rediculus. Its not a BS call as he was not defending himself, as i said before
however. you are not ken shamrock. you are not tito ortiz. as you mature as a fighter...pain is temporary. pride is forever. i think herb dean should have let a few more elbows fly before stepping in...ken got up right after tito got off of him...ken took more of a beating in the first 20 seconds of the first fight than he did the whole 1 minute and 8 seconds they fought 2 nights ago. herb dean got over-anxious. although that is just my opinion, i would not disagree with herb..he saw what he saw and did what he thought was right. I do not think there will be a ortiz shamrock again either...but it would be nice.

p.s. the fighters have the option for physical or verbal tapout at any time during the regulation time of the bout.

Last edited by masterdrummer11 : 07-11-2006 at 01:18 AM.
masterdrummer11 is offline   Reply With Quote