MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 4 = Huge Mistake For UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2007, 07:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Zender
( . )( . )

Zender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
The truth is I don't think there are many serious contenders that are UFC vets that would want to be in the house in the HW division. WW and MW are divisions that had a lot of guys who fell off track but still could comeback.

I actually kinda liked TUF 4. I am not going to ***** about it for no reason. I mean the truth is the other seasons of TUF weren't that much better, like some smart asses here think so.
My very thoughts regarding HW contenders wanting to live in the house. I could never see Tank agreeing to it, he just looks untamable (if that's a word ).
Agreed about the Smith v Sell fight and it has messed up the 1st part of the year. Maybe they should get put in with 3rd or 4th contenders with a contract rather than for the title. That way it wouldn't mess up too much of the schedule and they'd still be up against some good talent. Let's face it, even being in the UFC is enough to draw most fighters in.
Zender is offline   Reply With Quote