MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Closed-Thread Happy

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sicilian_Esq
Lightweight

Sicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I'll give you my favorite example the "Why I think Fedor isnt in the UFC" I HATE these threads why some people think there thoughts cant go in a thread with the hundreds of other posters I dont know but for some reason they start there own thread, I close them all the time because if everyone did that there would be a million threads with no responses. Its bullshit.
I can see multiple threads on the same subject. If there are just an enormous amount of them, to the point it becomes a hassle to merge them, it's understandable.

I've seen this after every ppv.
Sicilian_Esq is offline   Reply With Quote